fredag 11 maj 2007

They wanna see you fail, and you know it

Lyric/dikt/skit jag skrev för länge sedan? 8o

-

With the bottle in my hand, eyes gazing over the crowd.
Things seem blurry, yet I know they’re not.
People are laughing too loud to mean it.
People are talking too loud to hear it.

Let's make a pose and put up a scene,
smile for your life baby 'cause that's what they wanna see.
Is the plastic getting thick enough to choke you yet?

Blood’s spreading; it’s covering my thumb by now.
No I’m no cutter, baby, that’s too mainstream for me.
My fingers are bleeding now I’m signing it in blood
I know you like it messy, darling.
And there's words in that sentence I can't remember that I wrote
and there are words that I'm sure I wrote
but they're missing.

What I need is not something you would understand
What I need is not something
What I need is not something

And you take one step closer
and it’s one day closer to your deathand when did you stop care about that?

1 kommentar:

Sweetcurry sa...

Vad fin! :D

Hej söt. :D